Notified by email when this product becomes available
Do you ship to my city and location?
- InnoFur ships products through various logistic partners across the country.
- To check the availability of free shipping to your doorstep please enter your pin code at the checkout. In case we do not provide delivery to your location you can always contact our support team to find other solution.
What is the estimated delivery time?
- We usually dispatch the products within 5 days and the shipment can take from 2 to 7 days depending on the area and product. For estimation of delivery for particular location we suggest to contact our customer support team.
How do I track my order?
- The best way to check your order status is to log in at www.innofur.com and go to the order tracking page
What if I receive a damaged product?
- We have highly specialized quality control measures that ensure the product is up to our standards when you receive the product. However, in case you receive a damaged product (as defined in return policy), contact our support team at www.innofur.com
Have a question?
Introducing "InnoFur Anetos" Kneeling Chair typically has two major features: a padded seat, which is angled forward at 20 to 30 degrees, and a padded support in front of the seat on which the shins and knees rest. In ordinary chairs the seats are horizontal and the whole weight of the upper body burdens the lower back, which can eventually cause pain. The operating principle of the kneeling chair is very simple and based on the fact that the burden is taken off the lower back and put on the shins and knees leaning on a padded support, which results in reduced strain on the lower back Whichever brand or model you end up with, there are few key things to keep in mind once you get your new chair set up- how you use a kneeling chair is just as important as what kneeling chair you choose to use. The most crucial factor is that you shouldn’t expect to be able to sit on it all day at first. Keep your main chair and just use the kneeling chair for 20 minutes or so at a time. It will take time for your body to adjust to this new way of sitting, and it’s very typical and should be expected to experience stiffness in the back, neck, and shoulder as well as tenderness in the shins for the first couple of days or even weeks. You may also find that switching between a regular chair and kneeling chair throughout the day is the best way to use your chair in the long term. We are always going back and forth between chairs during our workday. When you get down to it, the only way to know if a chair is going to be right for you is to try it out.
Rs. 1,999.00Rs. 3,299.00